81 Sparkle Wedding Album (Urszula & Mikolaj)

Hello again!

I made wedding album for my friends' first wedding anniversary.
Little bit steampunk and definitely mixed media.
Full of gold, gems and  sparkle elements.

You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'





I took the frame and added photo frame and glue them together. I cut heart cardboard in half and then added parts to have frame in the middle. I added few gear wheels to make all those elements look as one part. On the top I cut part of heart panel to match photo frame.
I wanted all the cardboard parts to be gold, so I used the mist first. Then I stamped with black and vintage photo ink. I used ice stickles, gold paste and white paint to make those elements pop. At the end I used a tone of glossy accent and I added a gold glitter where it fitted (sprinkled on the wet glossy accent).
 Black background works great with gold and red embossing. I used a gold paste and gold mist all over the cover. I wanted the album to be sparkly, so at the end I added gems, 2mm gold star sequins, pearls and micro beards.
I hope you like it. 
It was great fun!

I used:

paper and button - 'House of roses' (LemonCraft) link link





I'm entering following challenges:

You can support me by following me on:



Comments

  1. Zachwycający album :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rewelacyjny :) Dzięki za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coś pięknego! Dodaję bloga do obserwowanych i zapraszam do siebie: http://ninahscrapworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment